If you visit this platform regularly (and I know plenty of you do!) you've probably noticed that the amount of new articles decreased heavily in the last couple of months. Luckily, this has nothing to do with a lack of motivation or inspiration on my side, because the GA4 ecosystem is still in an early phase and there are numerous topics I haven't touched upon yet.
The reason is this: I am very proud to announce that I'll be collaborating with Simo Ahava and Mari Ahava to deliver an extensive digital course on Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and BigQuery on this brand new technical marketing learning platform Simmer.
- Create the Google BigQuery project and set up the GA4 data export
- Understand the GA4 data schema
- Learn (and master) designing, writing, and executing SQL queries
- Build your own interpretations and definitions of GA4 data with custom queries
Course details and waitlist
The course now has a landing page where you can check out further details about the course and, most importantly, join the waitlist.
Why join the waitlist, you ask?
Well, together with the amazing team from Simmer I am really excited about this course and we want to share our excitement with you. The waitlist consists of four emails, sent every other Thursday until July 1st (when pre-sales begins). Each email will contain:
- Details about the course content
- Content that will be expanded in the course itself
- Tips that will be shared exclusively with the waitlist participants
- Links to useful resources around Google BigQuery
- An early bird discount once pre-sales begin July 1st
Find all details about the course and join the waitlist now! ⬇️