#5 - 90 days to go: are you ready to query your GA4 data?
First, a warm welcome to the 543 new subscribers who joined since the last newsletter.
In March 2023 we welcomed 22.9k visitors:
count(distinct user_pseudo_id) as total_users.
As we're getting closer to the Universal Analytics deprecation date (July 1st, 2023) we still see a steady increase in users looking for inspiration on how to set up and query the GA4 BigQuery export.
Are you ready to pull the switch?
My goal is still the same: provide valuable content to data analysts, marketeers and engineers who seek guidance on how to query the GA4 BigQuery export data set.
New articles on GA4BigQuery
Since the last newsletter I've added 4 new articles:
- How to create a GA4 ecommerce transactions performance report in BigQuery
- How to create a GA4 landing page performance report in BigQuery
- How to create a GA4 page performance report in BigQuery
- How to create a GA4 tech (device, OS & browser) performance report in BigQuery
Relevant blog posts from the community
- Sharing data and lessons from our Google Analytics 4 upgrade
- Integration of Google Analytics 4 and BigQuery. How much does it cost?
- A conversation on BigQuery and GA4 (podcast)
- GA4 - Interactive BigQuery data schema
- Query GA4 data in BigQuery without understanding SQL
- Auditing GA4 traffic source UTMs via BigQuery
- Dataform: prepare GA4 events and keep them shiny
- Google Search Console Bulk Export for BigQuery: the complete guide
- Google Search Console + GA4 to BigQuery for a Looker Studio report
- Using Search Console BigQuery data with NLP to extract and group by the most important topics
That's it for now. Thanks for reading and happy querying!